Apply for PE classes
Registration for PE classes
Registration for the classes of Physical Education
instructions for regular students
winter semester 2016/2017
Registration for PE classes will be open
from September 19, 2016, 8.00 am.
Registration for PE winter skiing and snowboarding classes will be open from September 19, 2016, 8.00 am. Go to column Courses at the menu.
Classes take place once a week during the whole semester at CTU facilities in Prague.
How to apply for Physical Education (PE) classes:
Regular students: Enroll the subject Physical Education in KOS under the appropriate code for your faculty.
Exchange students: Enroll the codes TVV (for one sport) or TVVO (for two or more sports) in KOS at the study department of your faculty. If you did not enroll the subject Physical Education in KOS, you would not be able to complete the registration at this web page.
You will find the subject Physical Education in KOS under the Institute of Physical Education and Sport (not under your faculty)!
- Let the Study Department confirm the subject enrollment.
Complete the registration at this web page (select a sport):
You will be able to complete the registration at the earliest one day after the enrollment of the subject Physical Education in KOS.
Guidlines for the registration at this web page:
- Go to log in in the section Apply for PE classes of the left-side menu;
- Enter your Username and Password to KOS;
- If you have enrolled more than one subject Physical Education (more than one code in KOS), choose the code you want to apply for from the drop-dpwn menu. If you have enrolled only one subject Physical Education, go directly to the next step;
- Select any of the available PE classes in which you are interested (choose any sport from the drop-down menu and see the table with offered PE classes);
- Click the register button to complete the registration for selected PE classes (inactive button means that the selected PE classes not available due to limited capacity - the number in the column marked FC is 0);
- Check that the system has registered you successfully; your name will appear in the list of registered students (it will be displayed by clicking on the number in the column marked rs);
- If you want to make a change, register for another free PE classes and your previous selection will automatically be removed;
- If you want to cancel the selected PE classes, go to the information about the registered PE classes (in the upper-right part of the page) and cancel it by clicking the cancel button.
- When the time comes (the semester begins October 3, 2016), attend the classes of Physical Education you have applied for. All necessary information, such as the schedule, the address of the sports facility, the teacher’s contact information, and the variable symbol for paid courses, is mentioned in the table in which you have completed the registration.
- If you attend any PE classes for which a payment is levied (any payment is indicated in the appropriate column in the registration table), present a receipt as proof of payment to your teacher. Go to the Payments page to get further information about the payment.
- The students, who have the right of the exemption from the compulsory classes of Physical Education, and the handicapped students, who want to participate at the PE classes, must contact PhdDr. Daniel Žáček prior to the start of the semester.
- If you have already paid for selected classes of Physical Education and you cannot attend it, you can request a refund. Print Refund Request Form, fill it in, sign it and hand it in the secretary of the Institute of Physical Education and Sport.
- Contact person for international students: PhDr. Daniel Žáček